Have you ever stop to analyze how successful people achieved success in different industries? people like: Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Lawrence Ellison …?
Next you can find a list of 21 Tips for Success and best practices that helped these entrepreneurs to achieve success in their careers and businesses:
Tips for Success
1. Think big: if anyway you have to think, you better think big; It begins with small steps, but always big Project yourself.
2. Be positive: always stay positive, no matter what, avoid any thought or negative emotion.
3. Follow your passion: devote yourself to do what you love, seeks to be passionate and always keep the enthusiasm.
4. Learn something new every day: read, learn, know the rules of business, dominates what you do.
5. Follow your intuition: always trust your own instincts.
6. Be patient: success comes hardly a moment’s notice, tenacity and patience it takes to achieve it.
7. Put always a great team behind you: surround yourself with people who know more than you in their areas, which are complementary and together form a great team.
8. Look for the beauty in everything you do: always look on the bright side of things.
9. Be as a child: enjoy every moment, every success… enjoy life!
10. Learn to negotiate: everything you want to accomplish, always require you to be a good negotiator.
11. Always go for the biggest win possible: always points as high as you can.
12. Invest in real estate: real estate business is the best investment there is.
13. Take risks: after assessing the situation, take action.
14. Be bold and looks to be in the public eye: always looking for ways to be recognized.
15. Be your own brand: you have people recognize you and always trust what you offer.
16. Enjoy working 7 days a week and even on holidays: always looking for ways to meet the taste of what you do.
18. Get out of your comfort zone: always looks for more.
19. Be stubborn when necessary: do not leave until you have exhausted all possibilities of success.
20. Always have a plan “B”: always have a backup plan in case the first does not result.
21. Never settle for being second: always looking out to be number one.