Following last week post on Online Courses On Money I decided to write about Internet Marketing Course For A Digital World you can also take on Coursera.
This course is named: Marketing in a Digital World and it is provided by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The name of the trainer is: Aric Rindfleisch.
I thought this course is appropriated to this website because you start to mix to really important concepts for your future, the Online World and Marketing.
Internet Marketing Course For A Digital World
I chose this title for this post because I think you can mix both concepts, Internet Marketing Course and the Digital World as I said before.
When I’m taking a course, a tutorial class, an online one or a master class, I alway look for the Goals and Objectives to see if it accomplish my expectations.
In this case, these are the ones of the course:
Course Goals and Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Obtain a rich understanding of the foundation of marketing and how this foundation is being shifted due to the rise of new digital tools.
- Apply critical thinking skills regarding the role of these digital tools and their impact upon both firms and consumers.
- Learn several real-world examples of how these digital tools are being applied to enhance and enrich marketing activities.
There are four modules to take, I can summarise all the content here:
- Module 1: Course Overview and Digital Tools for Developing Innovative New Products
- Module 2: Digital Tools for Persuading Customers to Buy Your Products
- Module 3: Digital Tools for Effectively Distributing Your Products
- Module 4: Digital Tools for Setting the Right Prices for Your Products
There are some elements for consideration:
Lecture videos. Each week your instructor will teach you the concepts you need to know through a collection of short video lectures.
Readings. Content from the required readings in each module will be included in the Module Quiz questions.
Quizzes. Each module has two Practice Quizzes and a Module Quiz.
Exercises. Every module has an activity that requires you to visit a website, complete a task in that site, and then submit your work for a peer review within the course.
Discussion Forums. Posting in the forums is optional, but you are encouraged to do so.
Weel, what do you think? Education is a tool, not a punishment, so, why don’t we try it? Let’s see how this internet marketing course works for a digital world.