Sometimes sales will get slow. Maybe, often than we want to. But, is there a way to increase your sales in crunch times?
Yes, there is always a way. And sometimes, these ways are simpler and easier than we think. I want to give you some ideas on how to do it. At the same time, I’ll have a refresh on some of them 🙂
How To Increase Your Sales?
Easy useful tips to apply right now.
Here you are a bullet list of some ideas:
- With your actual client database, create a newsletter and send it to your customers at least twice a month.
- Ask for referrals to your actual customers.
- Don’t give up on your follow up leads. An average customer receive at least seven contacts before he made up his mind.
- Take advantage of every networking event you can assist. Meetings, business breakfast, manufacturers presentations, technology shows, etc.
- Build a funnel targeting at least 300% of your total goal.
- Make at least five more calls every day.
- Revise your goals in a regular basis.
- Ask for help, get a coach or do a brainstorm with your team.
- Start earlier, at least one hour before everybody.
- Use your time wisely, if you are driving or traveling, use the time to listen motivational or informational audios.
- Develop a positive atitude.
- Start your day with an energyzing routine.
- Begin your day with good images.
- Call your lost customers and figure it out, by talking to them, if you can get them back to your lines.
- Ask for feedback.
- Reevaluate your sales presentation, put your customer first.
- Plan your next day ahead.
- Set up clear and specific sales goals.
- Start on social media and follow your messages.
- Do some work to came up with new ideas every week. Implement them as soon as you can.
Don’t try all of these at once, but try one by one until you find those who perform the best and you will see you sales coming up again.